Friday, December 04, 2009

NMI residents can now call Kilili toll-free

NMI residents can now call Kilili toll-free

Friday, December 04, 2009

WASHINGTON, D.C.-Rep. Gregorio Kilili C. Sablan (D-MP) announced yesterday that he has set up a toll-free number for constituents that will make getting in touch with their Delegate easier.

“In these times when trying to stretch a dollar is on everyone's mind, I felt it would be helpful to the people I represent if I made contacting their congressional office in Washington worry-free,” explained Sablan.

The toll-free line, available from the Northern Marianas and throughout the United States, is 1-877-446-3465.

“I encourage all Northern Marianas residents to take advantage of this toll-free number and call me if you need any assistance or if you just want to say hello,” invited Sablan. (PR)

No comments: